Sunday, November 30, 2008

STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY!!!! HAS A TEST

Thanks for checking in. Unfortunately, I am not able to post anything new this week due to a final exam that I am studying for this weekend. Please take the time to read any entries that you may have missed and comment on them if you would like (I do check old posts for new comments).Thanks for the continued support. Wish me luck on my exam!!!!

****NOTE****
FOR ALL OF THE REGISTERED VOTERS WHO HAPPEN TO LIVE IN GEORGIA THAT ARE READING THIS, I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO VOTE ON DECEMBER 2nd IN THE RUNOFF ELECTION FOR ONE OF OUR SENATE SEATS. JIM MARTIN IS ATTEMPTING TO UNSEAT THE INCUMBANT SAXBY CHAMBLISS. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ELECTION, AND I AM URGING EVERYONE TO SPEAK UP AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD THROUGH YOUR VOTE.

No comments: