Monday, January 19, 2009

STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY!!!! WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK

I hope that everyone enjoyed Championship Sunday as much as I did. I was also fortunate enough to attend the Kentucky - Georgia college basketball game (I love my wife). For those of you that don't already know, I AM A HUGE KENTUCKY BASKETBALL FAN!

Get ready for the Super Bowl. It should be a good one. I AM PREDICTING THAT THE CARDINALS WILL SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!

Unfortunately I was very busy this weekend and was not able to post anything new. However, I will have something new for next week, so stay tuned!


AND NOW FOR MY BALLER & SCRUB OF THE WEEK!

BALLER: Jodie Meeks (University of Kentucky) - Meeks had 54 points in Kentucky's victory at Tennessee on Tuesday night. We must also credit Tennessee Head Coach, Bruce Pearl, for not understanding the concept of the halftime adjustment. Meeks had 26 in the first half! He went on to add another 28 to that total in the second half. Which means that Pearl just couldn't find an answer for him. For that performance, he definitely deserves to be the BALLER OF THE WEEK!

SCRUB: Joe Flaco (Baltimore Ravens) - I know that Flaco is a rookie and has played reasonably well this season, but in a game like this you simply have to play better. The defense played well enough to win, but Flaco simply couldn't make a play when they needed it. He finished the game with a stat line that reads 13 - 30 passing for 141 yards. He also had zero touchdowns and 3 interceptions. I know that he is young and will without a doubt get better, but this week HE WAS A SCRUB!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This post doesn't even warrant a comment. Of course Shane Falco is a scrub...you didn't know that from The Replacements?

Unknown said...

The Cards are going down!!! I said it here first. I will have my revenge for them knocking both my hometown teams out of the playoffs and I'll bear witness to another black head coach winning the Superbowl. As our new president would say, "YES WE CAN!"

Oh and you do have a pretty wonderful wife who would take you to the Kentucky game and endure Football all afternoon:)

STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY!!!! said...

In response to the comment from Martin....

I love how you start your comment with, "This post doesn't even warrant a comment." Do you think there is something odd about that COMMENT?

STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY!!!! said...

In response to the comment from Jamila....

We will see. Larry Fitzgerald is just LARRY FITZGERALD! That's all I have to say about that.

I do have a wonderful wife. You should meet her sometime. I think that you two would really hit it off.